Funding your masters is as important as aspiring to hit your dream school. Sometimes you feel you’re too close yet a bit far because of financial constraints. One shouldn’t downsize his or her dreams to study in a particular university because of the cost structure.
Mr. Hitesh from Credila threw more light on when, why and how should you start planning about financing/funding your MS in US.
A few important takeaways from the webinar:
- Is education loan viable? Does it make logical sense to take a loan for education abroad?
- Reasons to consider educational loans
- Assured funds for the courses
- Overview about Credila and Credila Vs Banks
- Something special that Credila had to offer to Galvanizers