Out of the two admit seasons for studying abroad, the fall is the most sought–after semester by every Master’s abroad aspirant. It is regarded that the fall intake has an edge over its spring counterpart, in terms of benefits like a number of reputed universities to choose from, better acceptance rates with financial aid, early graduation and assured jobs. Hence, every study– abroad aspirant fancies joining the fall, which starts in late August and ends in late December or early January.
With deadlines fast approaching for the Fall 2018 admissions, students who dream of bagging a seat in the top-tier universities stay busy and focused. Most of the times, the tedious process leaves them in anxiety.
With a view to familiarise the aspirants with the admission procedure and put an end to their confusions, a webinar was conducted by Galvanize Test Prep, recently. Ms. Pavithra Srinivasan, our Founder and an alumna of the esteemed Stanford University, shared her knowledge and experiences of studying abroad, with the dynamic students participating from various colleges, companies and cities. This webinar was mainly aimed at addressing the frequently asked questions by the students regarding the fall admissions like:
1. What factors should I consider when choosing a university?
2. What do universities consider when they evaluate MS/PhD applicants?
3. If I have a low GRE/TOEFL Score, will I still get an admit from a top-ranking university ?
4. Will my low CGPA in UG affect the admission from a top university ?
5. How do I build a strong SOP & get powerful LoRs ?
6. When is the right time to apply?
7. Overseas education seems expensive, how can I fund my degree?
8. What is the difference between studying in India and studying abroad?
9. I am confident of cracking Quants with self–preparation, whereas, I am not so strong in Verbal. What do I do ?
10. How can Galvanize Test Prep help the aspiring students?
Watch the recording of the webinar, to get an expert guidance to all the queries related to Fall 2018.